Manufactured in Australia by AUSTRALIAN YACHT WINCH CO.
for customers who put safety first.
- Polished stainless steel body and hard, black anodised rope drum
- Polished stainless steel top fixing plate and stainless steel fasteners
- The safest, easiest way to control the boom before and during an
accidentally or intentional jibe
- Saves personal injury and material damage
- Replaces the vang and works as a preventer
- HUTTON BoomBrake controls the boom travel speed
- Easy to install, the HUTTON BoomBrake attaches to the boom [usually
to, or near the boom vang fitting]
- Strong and maintenance free - there are no moving parts
- Steadies the boom when reefing
- All models carry a 10 year global warranty
We frequently supply BoomBrakes to yacht owners who have experienced a bad,
uncontrolled jibe, usually resulting in costly repairs,
or worse still, in personal injury.
Why wait for this to happen?
What some owners say about their BoomBrakes:
"Most of my cruising is short-handed and the peace of mind my BoomBrake
gives me, makes it an essential piece of equipment on my boat.
I thoroughly recommend it."
Jim Middleton - Swanson 42
"In 30 years of sailing, including Pacific crossings, I don't know how I
sailed so far without a device like the BoomBrake. It has made passages
easier and safer. My BoomBrake is always reliable and easy to use."
Robert Toothill - Jarkan 10.5
HUTTON BoomBrakes are recommended by Australia's leading yacht
and spar manufacturers.
Be prudent and install a HUTTON BoomBrake for peace of mind.
All products featured on this site are
manufactured or supplied by:
THE AUSTRALIAN YACHT WINCH (SALES) PTY. LTD.
4 Narang Place
St Marys N.S.W. 2760 Australia
Phone: +61 2 9623 2448
Fax: +61 2 9623 2265
All prices quoted on this site, unless otherwise specified, are in US dollars.
Australian Yacht Winch (Sales) Pty. Ltd.